Friday, 18 October 2013

Friday Fetish #42

Let's be honest, if you were in your teens when High School Musical came out, you either had a crush on Zac Efron or wanted to be Vanessa Hudgens, or both!

I wanted to be Vanessa Hudgens.

And now I want her hair!

When I saw Vanessa debuting her new hair with the one and only Miranda Kerr, I fell in love with the autumnal colours which are so, erm..in season. ;)

I caught the dying bug last summer when I dyed my hair purple, although I never did blog about it as I'd promised - typical! It was only semi-permanent and washed out after a month but I loved it and I've wanted to do it again ever since.

Since my hair is a very dark brown, almost black, I would want the gradient to be slightly more natural. Instead of the orange tips, I would want the gradient to go black-brown-red.

What do you think of Vanessa's new hair? 
Is ombre falling out of fashion (haha, so punny!) or here to stay?

~Hannah xx

twitter ~ bloglovin' ~ youtube ~ pinterest ~ wiwt

1 comment:

  1. i, too, wanted to be her- and now i want her hair too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting - I read them all and they make my day!
If you have any more questions, tweet me @HannahWTMF.